Sunday, December 26, 2010

All I've learnt and a bit more

After a whole year,a million fights,a thousand laughs,a billion tears and a whole load of other things,I realised that this year I've learnt a lot of things.
1.)Night after night of Masterchef has taught me a whole load of cookery(though I still can't cook!)Most importantly I learnt that foie gras is goose liver!
2.)My friends taught me that there is nothing called weird.Being called crazy is actually a good thing.The more the level of madness the better the person.
3.)My sister taught me that there is always time for something you love to do.Even if your exams are the next day,there is always time.
4.)I also learnt that no matter how well I practice something,perfection comes last moment.
5.)Benglish and Hinglish exist.
6.)Turning 13 made me more childish than I ever was.Not only did I try to go back to my childhood but so did many of my friends and especially so did my sister.I started watching The Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's lab all over again!It made me realise that I knew about Amoeba long before I studied it.
7.)Starting a blog has made me realise that how few of my ideas I actually use.I also understood that most of my literary ideas don't make sense and how they always come to me while I'm bathing or eating.
8.)I can't sing.I can't sing at all.
9.)I am capable of liking a dance form even if I am incapable of doing it well.
10.)I CAN watch 3 movies back to back(I know it's not that big a deal and a million other people can do it too,but I needed a tenth point and I have run out of ideas.Sorry)
Ah well!Bye 2010!Hello 2011!
p.s.-2011 BE NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment